Being a professional investment advisory company established in 2007, CFE has more than a decade of experiences focusing on our clients’ most critical issues and opportunities: strategy, corporate governance, operation management, corporate finance, restructurings and M&A. CFE brings deep, functional expertise, but is known for its holistic perspective: CFE captures value across boundaries and between the silos of any organization. CFE has proven a multiplier effect from optimizing the sum of the parts, not just the individual pieces.
Under the “low profile” strategy for institutional investors and high-net-worth individuals in Vietnam, it is not easy to find information about CFE. You can find CFE right in the network that you trust most.
CFE respects the confidentiality and server for your best interests. CFE understands that the benefits of CFE are tied to the best interests of you. CFE receives its performance fees only when the deal is successful and CFE commits that there is no conflict with clients’ interest at any time.
CFE is not only an advisor, CFE has actually experiences in operating and managing several companies, projects and portfolios.
CFE conducts comprehensive advice and structure on strategy and is tailored to each specific needs. Through close relationships with both domestic and foreign strategic investors, investment funds, investment companies, CFE is considered to have very good support for customers in Vietnam to successfully implement deals related to restructuring, M&A, business valuation, portfolio management and business models and strategies design.
CFE’s typical clients/projects and actual deal sizes are as follows:
– Wood and Furniture (restructuring, operation improvement and private placement – over USD 70mil);
– Real estate and Theme Park (restructuring – a project of over USD 1bil);
– Insurance (portfolio construction and management for an AUM of over USD 200mil);
– Securities Companies (over USD 20mil);
– Logistic (restructuring and expansion);
– Gym tech (expansion);
– Printing Company (expansion)
– Food (divesture)
– Software (startup and divesture)
– Softdrink/Eduction/Healcare (startup)
CFE’s key advisory services include, but are not limited to:
– Restructuring and M&A;
+ Consulting on business models and strategies
+ Restructuring financial health: mobilizing equity and/or bonds.
+ Matching right strategic partners for the purpose of restructuring and/or expanding business
– Company valuation, evaluation and valuation of investment projects;
– Investment consulting, personal finance management consultancy combined with software developed by CFE;
– Separate account management;
– Block trades;
– Financial advice in litigation cases.